- Wool and cashmere delivered in a men’s knit crewneck sweater. Featuring a detachable hood and jacquard graphic inspired by the four elements - water, earth, air and fire - this striped piece is the perfect embodiment of an uncompromising contemporary style.
- "Après Ski" men’s seven-gauge and twelve-gauge plain knit sweater crafted in striped wool cashmere with "Fire" jacquard logo
- Long sleeve crewneck silhouette with rainwear fabric detachable hood and semi-rigid visor, adjustable with aglet-ended drawcord
- Moncler logo detail on left side
HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 70% Virgin wool, 30% Cashmere
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
Due to the current situation, the shipment of store.moncler.com orders will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item Mon-Fri, from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Call Us: +1 888 320 9162