An unexpected journey through the male wardrobe, the Escallonia jacket is a mix of 1970s style and military inspiration. The fur detail on the hood provides an elegant touch. Plus many hi-tech finishes for an outstanding garment.
- Product details
- Long parka in lacquered nylon with contrasting color lining (except the black version) and down padding
- Fixed hood with frost fox fur trim detached using press-studs
- Front fastening with painted press-studs
- Lower double patch pocket with flap and upper double jetted pocket, all fastened with painted press-studs
- Cuffs fastened with painted press-studs
- Inner elastic drawstring waist
- Tape drawstring bottom hem
- Felt logo on left sleeve
- Below the knee length
- Loose fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Professional wet cleaning - mild process; Dry flat; Wash separately; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.