An urban interpretation of a garment designed for snow and more besides. The hi-tech trim of the Chevalier jacket make it the perfect choice even in harsh weather conditions, while the contrast between technical materials and soft colors becomes the style detail for determined champions that will never admit defeat. Metropolitan style perfect for a relaxing break in the mountains.
- Product details
- "Après Ski" jacket made from a mix of fabrics and colors: down-proof polyester microfiber in the upper body, hood, sleeves and bottom hem with thermal batting fill; 2-layer technical nylon with down padding in the central body
- Fixed hood with elastic drawstring and semi-rigid peak
- Neck warmer with down padding
- Two-way die-cast zipper front fastening
- Glued-in zipper flap with laser-cut logo
- Vertical pockets with visible waterproof zips and silicone slider covers
- Cuffs trimmed with elastic and contrasting color windproof gaiters
- Inner phone pocket with cable port
- Comics patch on left chest
- Label with logo on left side
- Tricolor detail in silicone on right sleeve cuff
- Short length
- Relaxed fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionOUTER BODY : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyester
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.