We travel, we often leave unexpectedly. Today, function is a necessity on any kind of path, from the city streets to arduous country roads. Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara, collection no. 7 of the Moncler Genius project, designs the Koch, a jacket in black technical fabric with the spirit of a must-have piece.
- Product details
- Nylon rainwear fabric jacket
- Down quilted
- Metal zipper and concealed buttons closure
- Metal zipper front pockets Chest flap patch pocket with snap and coated zipper with lasered Moncler FRAGMENT® lettering
- Tuckaway drawcord hood
- Toggle and hook-and-loop cuffs Tricolor toggle collar closure
- Embroidered collection code on storm placket and sleeve Backstage lettering printed on back Tricolor Moncler FRAGMENT® label at bottom back
- Short length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; OUTER APPLICATION: 100% Polyester; Embroidery: 100% Polyester
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not iron decorations; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.